Predictive Growth Model (PGM) identifies key strategic factors impacting short or long term revenue and growth of a company, division, or product set.
PGM is also used in new product/division launch to assure all business elements, messages, strategies, tasks, and teams are aligned with company goals, client expectations, and delivery requirements/abilities.
PGM Consists of 3 Primary Elements
- Health Rating Image – a visual qualifier of strengths and weaknesses
- Significance Index – adjusts HRI into specific priorities
- PGM Report – detailed report of findings and recommendations
Health Rating Image
- 6 main categories or “Index Groupings” (IG)
- 24 scaled subcategories “Vertical Index Line” (VIL)
- Adjusts VIL measurements to identify significance to performance/growth goals
- Removes outliers from VIS measurements
- Utilizes IG co-efficient variables to adjust for industry accuracy
- Utilized as a continuous measurement as opportunities are executed